This support policy describes what support you can expect from us for the Posterno plugin. We may amend this support policy occasionaly, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made. Any major changes will be covered in our blog. This support policy is effective from the 18th February 2019.
If you have any pre-sale questions, please use the contact form here.
Average response time
General support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (GMT+0). During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 12 – 24 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 36 hours.
Scope of support
Support focuses on topics like installation and configuration of the plugin, usage of plugin’s features and potential bugs fix. Support will not be provided for custom modifications or integrations of “X” features with this plugin.
The scope of support includes the following:
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues with plugin setup.
- Issues relating to a broken product functionality.
- Functionality which does not work as advertised into the product’s description.
The scope of support DOES NOT include the following:
- Customization services or any other custom work beyond 1 – 2 mins
- In-depth plugin customization.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the product(s).
- Any broken styling as a result of plugin customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a product(s) update.
- HTML, JS, PHP, CSS basics.
- WordPress installation and or administration.
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service.
- Third party plugins, extensions or any other third party software.
Definition of modification support
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2-3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published, we can only provide very basic guidance and you would then need to hire an external developer of your choice if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix any product’s bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. Sometimes we will also try provide a solution via the ticket/knowledge base for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core product package.
Posterno.com has the right to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff and/or other users, including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity of any kind.
- Defamation of character.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Misuse of support tickets for self promotion.
- Constantly re-posting identical messages in multiple tickets.