Posterno.com reserves the right to change the prices or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The materials on Posterno’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Posterno makes no warranties, expressedor implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, impliedwarranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement ofintellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Posterno does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, orreliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any siteslinked to this site.
In no event shall Posterno or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages forloss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materialson Posterno’s website, even if Posterno or a Posterno authorized representative has been notified orally or inwriting of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on impliedwarranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply toyou.
3. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Posterno’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.Posterno does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Posterno maymake changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Posterno does not makeany commitment to update the materials.
Posterno has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any suchlinked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Posterno of the site. Use of any such linkedwebsite is at the user’s own risk.
Posterno may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you areagreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Posterno.com sells and distributes Posterno and other plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by Posterno.com is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Support and updates for Posterno are provided as long as Posterno is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Posterno.com will no longer be responsible for providing support for Posterno:
- Posterno is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Sematico LLC.
- Posterno or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
7. Addons automatic updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for Posterno and all other installed Posterno extensions. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
8. Addons license usage
Posterno grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by Posterno.com, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key.
Posterno will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
9. Addons delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://posterno.com/support to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed. This includes access to previous versions of extensions that were available at the time the license key was active.
10. Addons price changes
Posterno.com reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
11. Addons subscriptions & automatic renewal
Posterno extensions are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for extension licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of Posterno extension license subscriptions:
Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Posterno.com website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the Posterno extensions you have purchased.
12. Refund policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
13. License agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.